Technavio has been monitoring the lottery market and it is poised to grow by USD 220.52 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200910005587/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Lottery Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by type, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The terminal-based games are expected to be the leading segment in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Adoption of social media marketing for promoting lottery is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of almost 10%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 220.52 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- California State Lottery, Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd., China LotSynergy Holdings Ltd., Florida Lottery, International Game Technology Plc, INTRALOT SA, Lotto NZ, New York State Gaming Commission, Scientific Games Corp., and The Hong Kong Jockey Club. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers?
- Growing use of lottery money for good cause is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 47% of market growth.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. California State Lottery, Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd., China LotSynergy Holdings Ltd., Florida Lottery, International Game Technology Plc, INTRALOT SA, Lotto NZ, New York State Gaming Commission, Scientific Games Corp., and The Hong Kong Jockey Club are some of the major market participants. The growing use of lottery money for good cause will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio’s custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Lottery Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Lottery Market is segmented as below:
- Terminal-based Games
- Scratch-off Games
- And Sports Lotteries
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40859
Lottery Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The lottery market report covers the following areas:
- Lottery Market Size
- Lottery Market Trends
- Lottery Market Analysis
This study identifies the adoption of social media marketing for promoting lottery as one of the prime reasons driving the lottery market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
Lottery Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist lottery market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the lottery market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the lottery market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of lottery market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY TYPE
- Market segmentation by type
- Comparison by type
- Terminal-based games – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Scratch-off games – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Sports lotteries – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by type
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PLATFORM
- Market segmentation by platform
- Comparison by platform
- Traditional – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DEVICE
- Mobile – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Desktop – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by platform
PART 09: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
- Buying criteria of lottery
PART 10: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 11: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 12: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 13: MARKET TRENDS
- Adoption of technologies by lottery operators
- Growing use of lottery money for good cause
- Growing focus on ensuring security of lotteries
PART 14: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 15: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- California State Lottery
- Camelot UK Lotteries Ltd.
- China LotSynergy Holdings Ltd.
- Florida Lottery
- International Game Technology Plc
- INTRALOT SA
- Lotto NZ
- New York State Gaming Commission
- Scientific Games Corp.
- The Hong Kong Jockey Club
PART 16: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 17: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.